To those who wish to apply to register with us
MIK International Co., Ltd. is constantly looking for staff in various fields relevant to foreign languages and overseas activities including interpreting, translation, temporary staffing, consultation on outbound relocation, language training, foreign language narration, foreign models/extras, and overseas business training. We are recruiting for the following job categories.。
|Interpreting Staff||Employment Status:||Freelance|
|Work Description:||Simultaneous interpreting, consecutive interpreting, tour guide-interpreters, etc.|
|Translation / Proofreading Staff||Employment Status:||Freelance|
|Work Description:||Translation, edits / proofreading by native speakers, transcription, minutes making, etc.|
|Temporary Staff||Employment Status:||Temporary staffing, temp-to-term, and personnel placement|
|Work Description:||In-house interpretation / translation, secretarial duties, public relations / planning, sales, conference coordinators, training instructors, reception, etc.|
|Lecturer / Advisor for Outbound Relocation||Employment Status:||Freelance|
|Work Description:||Providing training and seminars for those scheduled to be assigned overseas|
|Language Instructor||Employment Status:||Freelance|
|Work Description:||Providing language training at companies, public offices, educational institutions, etc.|
|Foreign Narrator and Model / Extra||Employment Status:||Freelance|
|Work Description: ||Narration, modeling and extras|
|Instructor / Lecturer for Overseas Business Training / Various Other Classes||Employment Status:||Freelance|
|Work Description:||Providing training and seminars at companies, public offices, educational institutions, etc.|
- Please fill out the “Provisional Registration Form.” Check the box to agree to the conditions of the “Purpose of Utilizing Personal Information” before submitting the form.
- The completion of the provisional registration will be automatically notified to you.
- After reviewing the content of the form, our staff will contact you by email in order to either explain the full registration or inform you that your provisional registration has been declined. Please understand that any reason for declining will not be communicated.
For the full registration, you will be asked to submit your CV in our designated format. If you have any, please also submit your interpreting/language-related job experience or send a sample of your original translation which has not been proofread by a third person.
- You may need to take a trial test if you would like to be registered as a translator.
- f you would like to be registered as a narrator, please also submit your 30-60 second voice sample data (File type: MP3/WAVE). Note that your voice may be uploaded to our website only with your prior consent. (Your name will be revealed only by initials without your face photo.)
- If you would like to be registered as a model/extra, please indicate your height, weight and bust-waist-hip measurements, and attach the data of your full-body and upper half-body photos.
- You will be officially registered with us once the full registration procedure is complete. When we find jobs/projects that we think will be the most appropriate for you in light of your ability and experience, our staff in charge of each job/project will contact you for details.
Other Registration Method
Please send us your CV (in any format) or contact us by telephone or e-mail.
MIK International Co., Ltd.
Pacific Building 5F 1-23-37 Izumi, Higashi-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 461-0001, Japan
E-mail: lease inquire through the “Contact Us” page.